Our association with Baker McKenzie gives us the opportunity to be permanently informed about the developments and trends in Compliance worldwide, as well as about the criteria of the most relevant authorities in the field. This allows us to provide our clients with higher added-value advice.
Our services include:
- Advice in the design and implementation of compliance programs or prevention models, either for the whole organization or for areas or activities exposed to particular risks; guidance in the adaptation of programs and policies implemented by the economic group.
- Review of the functioning of the prevention model, detecting breaches and identifying improvement opportunities, for its adaptation to the legal framework and best international practices.
- General and specialized training with a practical-cases-based approach, facilitating their comprehension.
- Simulation of the prevention model evaluation that would be made by the Superintendencia de Mercado de Valores, issuing a report with our conclusions.
- Internal audits and investigations to detect risks and recommend preventive and/or mitigation measures.
- Advice on compliance risks and on any incident that may require the company's attention (red flags).
- Due diligences prior to the hiring of third parties and in mergers and acquisitions, including at the post-acquisition phase, to ensure the alignment of ethics and compliance standards.