We have developed a global healthcare industry group with regional sub-groups in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The lawyers in our industry group specialize in providing service to global, diversified, healthcare clients and as a result we know what you need and require and as a team we have the capability and experience to assist you in furthering your preeminent leadership position in global diversified healthcare and consumer products.
- Health and product authorizations: reviewing, preparing, filing and prosecuting different health and product authorizations and notification processes required for the manufacturing, importation, distribution and commercialization of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics and foods.
- Advertising and marketing: We advise on regulations, standards and codes of practice relating to marketing and promotion of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
- Clinical trials: We work with clients on legal, contractual and regulatory issues through all phases of clinical trials.
- Data privacy: We help assure compliance with data protection and privacy laws, including the observance of informed consent requirements and contractual implementation of confidentiality duties.
- Promotion to professionals: We advise on permissible practices regarding marketing to and sponsoring of health professionals.
- R&D centers: We help establish R&D centers, including structuring IP ownership, setting up employment invention programs and developing local and cross-border tax and fiscal strategies.
- Regulatory compliance: We assist at all stages of compliance, from early stage general operations, licensure, research and clinical trials to marketing. We also defend enforcement actions and investigations.
- Biotech initiatives: We advise on financing, acquisitions, spin-offs, strategic alliances, joint ventures, licensing and other collaborations essential to biotech initiatives.